- LAS VEGAS
- RENO/CARLSON CITY
Greg Hafen is originally from Pahrump, NV and began his career in 1978 at one of the largest law firms in Las Vegas practicing insurance litigation. Then in 1986, Mr. Hafen launched his own law firm representing both plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, product liability, insurance coverage & bad faith cases. In recent years he has been focusing on mediating and arbitrating cases privately and as a Clark County District Court Arbitrator/Mediator. He has settled hundreds of civil matters including personal injury, wrongful death, commercial, employment, contract, insurance coverage, product liability and professional malpractice cases.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- B.A. degree: 1975, University of Nevada at Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- J.D. degree: 1978, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, CA
Memberships & Affiliations
- Dean’s List, member of The Traynor Society & received The American Jurisprudence Award in Conflicts of Law at McGeorge School of Law
- Member of the Eighth Judicial District Court Arbitration/Mediation Panel since 1995
- Member of the Clark County Bar Association.
- Martindale-Hubbell rating, AV since 1993
Please call for details.